- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder and vanilla in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form (do not over beat).
- Fold sweetened milk mixture into whipped cream. Pour into a 2 quart container, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Find more recipes at wwww.chocolatechocolateandmore.com
You may also like
Are you struggling to get your kids to eat them veg? Look no further than Jamie Oliver’s tried and tested cauli recipe. Best of all, …