What could be better for winter warming than a warm, sweet treat? Here’s our favourite simple but divine chocolate pudding recipe. It will have kids (and parents) licking their lips.
200g butter softened/room temperature
100g castor sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g self-raising flour
200g dark chocolate, melted
Cream or ice-cream to serve
Fresh raspberries to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Cream together the butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, whisking well in between, then add the vanilla.
- Sift in the self-raising flour, add the melted chocolate and fold everything together gently to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a large (22-24 cm) greased oven-proof skillet or baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pudding is just cooked but still soft in the middle.
- Serve warm with cream or ice-cream and fresh raspberries, if you like.
You may also like
Reading Time: 4 minutesNon-alcoholic drinks for pregnant women have become increasingly popular, catering to the needs and preferences of expectant mothers. BabyYumYum has thoroughly researched …