Jungle Juice ingredients:1.5 litres water (500ml chilled water + 1 litre that you’ll need to boil) 2-3 rooibos tea bags 500ml apple, litchi or berry juice 1 sachet Rehidrat 30ml Schlehen Blackthorn Berry Elixir 10-15 drops Rescue Remedy YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: How to improve your breast milk supply naturally
How to make the Jungle Juice:
- Boil 1 litre of water then pour into a 2+ litre jug with the rooibos tea bags. Leave to brew and once it has cooled, remove the teabags.
- Add the rest of the water (500ml, chilled) and the fruit juice (500ml, chilled) to the rooibos tea.
- Mix in the Schlehen Berry Elixir, Rehidrat and Rescue Remedy.
- Keep in the fridge and consume the 2 litres over the course of 24 hours.
- You can garnish with fruit slices and mint if you’d like (this Jungle Juice is kind of like a cocktail that’s GOOD for you!).
You may also like
Reading Time: 4 minutes With a chuckle, an old school friend of mine confessed that when he was a teenager he would try to destroy …