Tea4Kidz Rooibos flavours are perfectly suited for cold beverages like iced teas, smoothies, and slushies.
Top tip: Brew a cup of the flavour you want and allow it to cool. Pour into an ice tray and freeze into ice cubes (you can also add fresh fruit to the ice cubes!) These can be added to iced teas, smoothies and slushies without diluting the flavour!
Tea4Kidz Peach & Orange Iced Tea
• 3 fresh oranges
• 2 fresh peaches
• 500ml boiling water
• 2 Tea4Kidz Peach & Apricot flavoured Rooibos teabags
• 1 tbsp honey (or more if desired)
• Tea4Kidz Peach & Apricot flavoured Rooibos ice cubes
1. Add boiling water to in a jug. Brew for 5 minutes and then remove tea bags.
2. Stir in honey and allow to cool.
3. Cut 2 of the oranges in half and squeeze the juice of the oranges into the jug.
4. Cut the remaining orange as well as the 2 peaches into slices and add to the jug, along with the ice.
5. Stir well and taste to see if more honey is required.
6. Store in the fridge and enjoy!
Tea4Kidz Berry Smoothie
• 1 cup of berries of your choice
• 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
• 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
• ½ cup Tea4Kidz Strawberry flavoured Rooibos ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Pulse until smooth.
3. Enjoy immediately!
Buy your delish tea here!